For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) market for 2018-2023.
Chip on board is a technology of LED packaging where in the uncoated semiconductor elements are directly mounted on a substrate or PCB with the help of a conductive or non-conductive adhesive and then wire bonded for electrical connectivity.
The improvement of technology boosts the delevoplment of COB LED market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- LED Illumination
- LED Backlighting
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Philips LumiLEDs Lighting
- Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Samsung Electronics
- LG Innotek
- Citizen Electronics
- Seoul Semiconductor
- Everlight Electronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.