For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cetirizine Hydrochloride market for 2018-2023.
Cetirizine Hydrochloride (trade names Zirtec, Zyrtec, Reactine) is a second-generation antihistamine used in the treatment of hay fever, allergies, angioedema, and urticaria. It is a major metabolite of hydroxyzine, and a racemic selective H1 receptor antagonist.
The global average price of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is in the decreasing trend, from 52.7 USD/K Units in 2012 to 47.7 USD/K Units in 2017. With the situation of global economy and increasing generic medicine, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Cetirizine Hydrochloride includes tablet, capsule and solution, and tablet type of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is the largest segment in the market, its proportion in 2016 is about 45%. Cetirizine Hydrochloride is widely consumed in hospitals, clinics and drug store. The most large application proportion of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is drug store.
Europe is the largest supplier of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, with a production market share over 50% in 2016. USA is the second largest supplier of Cetirizine Hydrochloride products, enjoying production market share nearly 28% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cetirizine Hydrochloride will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1310 million by 2023, from US$ 1100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cetirizine Hydrochloride market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Drug Store
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- UCB Pharma
- J & J
- HUAPONT Pharm
- Hunan Jiudian Pharm
- Sun Pharma
- Lunan Pharma
- Jubilant Life Sciences
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cetirizine Hydrochloride consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cetirizine Hydrochloride market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cetirizine Hydrochloride manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cetirizine Hydrochloride with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cetirizine Hydrochloride submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.