For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ceramic Mosaic Tile market for 2018-2023.
Ceramic Mosaic Tiles are ceramic products manufactured from a mixture of clays and inorganic non-metallic materials, for all requirements in architecture, interior design and building construction.
Ceramic Mosaic Tiles are usually laid in small scales. Its price is higher than the ordinary ceramic tiles.
Currently, there are too many companies in the world can produce ceramic mosaic tile, mainly concentrate in China and Europe. The main market players are SCG, Mohawk, Lamosa, RAK Ceramics, Rovese, Kajaria, Concorde, Interceramic, Pamesa, Casalgrande Padana, etc. The production of ceramic tile increased from 95 M Sqm in 2012 to 128 M Sqm in 2016, with an average growth rate of 7.67%. Global ceramic mosaic tile capacity utilization rate remained at around 80%. The global ceramic mosaic tile industry reaches a sales value of approximately 1500 M Sqm in 2016.
On the consumption markets, China takes the market share of 28.13% in 2016, followed by Europe with 25.63%. We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ceramic Mosaic Tile will register a 8.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2630 million by 2023, from US$ 1630 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ceramic Mosaic Tile market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mosaic Tile Bathrooms Type
- Mosaic Tile Kitchens Type
- Mosaic Tile Pools Type
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- RAK Ceramics
- Casalgrande Padana
- Iris Ceramica
- Cooperativa Ceramica d'Imola
- Guangdong Dongpeng
- Marco Polo
- Guangdong BODE
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ceramic Mosaic Tile consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ceramic Mosaic Tile market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ceramic Mosaic Tile manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ceramic Mosaic Tile with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ceramic Mosaic Tile submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.