For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cellulose Fibers market for 2018-2023.
Cellulose fibers are fibers obtained from the bark, wood or leaves of plants, or from plant-based material. Cellulose fibers include natural cellulose fibers and man-made cellulose fibers. And in the report, the statistics are related to Cotton, Jute, Viscose, Lyocell, Modal and others.
The technical barriers of cellulose fibers are relatively high, and the major players are Aditya Birla Group, Lenzing, Tangshan Sanyou, Fulida, Sateri, Aoyang, Yibin Grace Group, Bohi Industry, and Xiangsheng Group. These companies mainly concentrate in India, China, and Indonesia. China is the largest consumer, almost 26% of total consumption in 2015.
Cellulose fibers have a wide range of applications. Cellulose fibers are used in apparel, home textile, and non-woven applications. With the increasing of global population and dispensable income, growing demand for apparel and home textile has driven the growth of global cellulose fibers market. The demand for cellulose fibers is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2016-2022. Cellulose fibers industry will usher in a stable growth space.
In the past few years, the price of cellulose fibers has sharply decreased and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of cellulose fibers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cellulose Fibers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cellulose Fibers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Natural Cellulose Fibers
- Man-Made Cellulose Fibers
Segmentation by application:
- Home Textile
- Others (Such as Non-woven Applications)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aditya Birla Group
- Kelheim Fibres
- Tangshan Sanyou
- Hi-Tech Fiber Group
- Yibin Grace Group
- Bohi Industry
- Xiangsheng Group
- Xinxiang Bailu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cellulose Fibers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cellulose Fibers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cellulose Fibers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cellulose Fibers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cellulose Fibers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.