For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Catheter Stabilization Devices market for 2018-2023.
Catheter Stabilization Devices is secured or stabilized to avoid accidental elimination, reduce trauma to the urethra and the bladder, and decrease inflammation of tissues. The main objective of Catheter Stabilization Devices is to stop excessive pull or traction on the catheter.
The global average price of Catheter Stabilization Device is in the decreasing trend, from 4.48 USD/Unit in 2012 to 4.13 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Catheter Stabilization Device includes Epidural, Peripheral, Abdominal Drainage Tubes, Central Venous Catheter, Chest Drainage Tube, Arterial Devices, and the proportion of Epidural in 2016 is about 28%.
Catheter Stabilization Device is widely used in Hospitals, Emergency Clinics, Home Healthcare Providers and Diagnostic Centers. The most proportion of Catheter Stabilization Device is used in Hospitals, and the consumption in 2016 is about 100 million units.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Catheter Stabilization Devices will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1010 million by 2023, from US$ 810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Catheter Stabilization Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Arterial Devices Securement Devices
- Central Venous Catheter Securement Devices
- Peripheral Securement Devices
- Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Device
- Epidural Securement Devices
- Chest Drainage Tube Securement Device
Segmentation by application:
- Emergency Clinics
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Diagnostic Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- C. R. Bard
- B. Braun
- Smiths Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Halyard Health
- Djo Global
- Dale Medical
- Derma Sciences
- Centurion Medical Products
- Hebei Kanghui
- Interrad Medical
- M. C. Johnson
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Catheter Stabilization Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Catheter Stabilization Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Catheter Stabilization Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Catheter Stabilization Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Catheter Stabilization Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.