For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Calcium Nitrate market for 2018-2023.
Calcium nitrate is the colorlessly inorganic compound with the formula Ca (NO3)2. Calcium nitrate is hygroscopic, absorbing moisture from the air and is commonly found as a tetrahydrate.
Recently, manufacturing of calcium nitrate is mainly concentrate in China and Europe. Europe takes up about 35% of global production. It is because Yara International and Haifa have large capacity. For China, manufacturers are mainly in Shanxi province for the low cost of raw materials. Demand of calcium nitrate is high; the product is more used in fertilizer, refrigerant and rubber latex industry. China, Europe and Latin America are the mainly consumption regions for calcium nitrate. It may be because of the development of agriculture and rubber latex industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Calcium Nitrate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Calcium Nitrate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Agricultural grade
- Industrial grade
- Other types
Segmentation by application:
- Rubber latex
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Haifa Chemicals
- Airedale Chemical
- Jiaocheng Chemicals
- Yunli Chemical
- Tianlong Chemical
- Dongxing Chemical
- Leixin Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Calcium Nitrate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Calcium Nitrate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Calcium Nitrate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Calcium Nitrate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Calcium Nitrate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.