For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Calcium Citrate market for 2018-2023.
Calcium Citrate provides 21% of elemental calcium and better absorbed than calcium carbonate in patients with higher gastric pH. Calcium citrate is the calcium salt of citric acid. It is prepared by neutralizing citric acid with calcium ydroxide or calcium carbonate and subsequent crystallization. It is most commonly found in the tetrahydrate form.
In 2016, amount of nutrient supplement consumed Calcium Citrate is about 12100 MT. Nutrient & Dietary Supplement consumed about 74.02% in 2016.
Calcium Citrate is usually classified into Calcium Citrate Tetrahydrate, Tri Calcium Citrate Anhydrous and others. Calcium Citrate Tetrahydrate is the main type of Calcium Citrate. In 2016, global Calcium Citrate Tetrahydrate Calcium Citrate consumption is about 10296 MT, while consumption of Tri Calcium Citrate Anhydrous Calcium Citrate is 1627 MT.
Currently, the main suppliers are Jungbunzlauer, Gadot Biochemical Industries, Sucroal, Saminchem Inc, Jost Chemical, RZBC GROUP etc. Market concentration in this industry is high. During all those manufacturers, Jungbunzlauer and Gadot Biochemical Industries are top two suppliers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Calcium Citrate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Calcium Citrate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Tri Calcium Citrate Anhydrous
- Calcium Citrate Tetrahydrate
Segmentation by application:
- Dietary Supplement
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Gadot Biochemical Industries
- Saminchem Inc
- Jost Chemical
- RZBC GROUP
- Hengheng Fine Chemical
- Penglai Marine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Calcium Citrate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Calcium Citrate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Calcium Citrate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Calcium Citrate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Calcium Citrate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.