For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Building Materials market for 2018-2023.
Building materials in this report covered the PVC pipes and fittings, PPR pipes and fittings, PE pipes and fittings, fabrication, ducts systems for infrastructure, valves and pumps and electrical conduits PVC systems.
At present, Hepworth, National Plastic Industry, Hira Industries, Florance Plastic Industries, Polyfab Plastic Industry, MPI, Union Pipes Industry, ANABEEB, Borouge and ACO Group are the UAE leading suppliers of the building materials, and top ten of them shared about 45% of the UAE total production in 2015.
In the globe, developing countries support the industrial growth, so it will lead the increase of building materials demand. The development of high strength high model building materials' applications, e.g. asbestos substitution, will be the industry's biggest opportunities in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Building Materials will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Building Materials market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PVC Pipes and Fittings
- PPR Pipes and Fittings
- PE Pipes and Fittings
Segmentation by application:
- Drinking Water
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- National Plastic Industry
- Hira Industries
- Florance Plastic Industries
- Polyfab Plastic Industry
- Union Pipes Industry
- ACO Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Building Materials consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Building Materials market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Building Materials manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Building Materials with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Building Materials submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.