For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Brucellosis Vaccines market for 2018-2023.
Brucellosis vaccine is a vaccine for cattle, sheep and goats used against brucellosis. Currently, there is no vaccine available for humans.
The classification of Brucellosis Vaccines includes S19 Vaccine, RB51 Vaccine Strain and Other. And the proportion of S19 Vaccine in 2016 is about 86%, and the proportion is stable from 2012 to 2016.
Brucellosis Vaccines is widely used in Cattle, Sheep and Other Animal. The most proportion of Brucellosis Vaccines is for Cattle with market share about 60 in 2016.
China is the largest supplier of Brucellosis Vaccines, with a production market share nearly 31% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Brucellosis Vaccines, enjoying production market share nearly 17% in 2016.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 31% in 2016. Following China, South America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 17%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Brucellosis Vaccines will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12 million by 2023, from US$ 10 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Brucellosis Vaccines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- S19 Vaccine
- RB51 Vaccine Strain
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Colorado Serum
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Vetal Company
- CZ Veterinaria
- SYVA Laboratorios
- Indian Immunologicals
- Hester Biosciences
- Onderstepoort Biological
- Instituto Rosenbusch
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Calier & Biologicos Laverlam
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Brucellosis Vaccines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Brucellosis Vaccines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Brucellosis Vaccines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Brucellosis Vaccines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Brucellosis Vaccines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.