For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Breast Implants market for 2018-2023.
Breast implants are medical devices that are implanted under the breast tissue or under the chest muscle to increase breast size (augmentation) or to rebuild breast tissue after mastectomy or other damage to the breast (reconstruction). Breast implants are also used in revision surgeries, which correct or improve the result of an original surgery.
Two of the key drivers for this market are the increasing beauty consciousness among consumers and the decreasing procedural costs. A rapidly aging baby boomer population with an increased focus on their physical appearance coupled with wider availability of highly cohesive silicone breast implants is factors likely to boost the growth of the global breast implants market during the forecast period. People in countries like Brazil, the US, South Korea, and Venezuela pay a lot of attention to physical appearances, grooming, and personal care, which puts these countries at the top of the leaderboard in the market. Also, a large number of women are opting for breast implants during their reproductive ages and this has resulted in more number of breast augmentation procedures globally. Other prominent growth drivers are a growing prevalence of breast cancer and the availability of an expanded product line with premium pricing leading to greater sales.
Additionally, the cost of breast implant surgeries has dropped considerably over the past few years. This can be attributed to the high level of competition among plastic surgeons and the growing number of cosmetic surgery clinics, where reduced prices give them a market edge.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Breast Implants will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1680 million by 2023, from US$ 1190 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Breast Implants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mentor Worldwide
- GC Aesthetics
- Silimed (Sientra) (Sientra)
- Establishment Labs
- Arion Laboratories
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics
- Groupe Sebbin
- Hans Biomed
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Breast Implants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Breast Implants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Breast Implants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Breast Implants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Breast Implants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.