For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market for 2018-2023.
Breast cancer is characterized by the malignancy of cells in the tissues of the breast. HER-2 breast cancer is the most common type of breast cancer. The HER-2 protein, present on the surface of normal breast cells, affects the growth of the malignant cells. The uncontrolled synthesis of this protein stimulates the growth and division of malignant cells.
The breast cancer monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market is one of the fastest-growing segments of the global mAbs market and has gained major research significance among biotech and pharmaceutical companies due to the presence of high unmet needs in this area. Antibodies are increasingly becoming the best choice to treat cancers, including breast cancer. The use of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs),including radioimmunotherapy and antibody-directed enzyme prodrug therapy, is increasing rapidly. ADCs are highly effective cytotoxic drugs linked to mAbs. These drugs have shown to be potent and efficient in treating breast cancer. This has propelled vendors to focus on novel technologies such as Seattle Genetics (SGEN), ImmunoGen (IMGN), and Immunomedics (IMMU). The rising use of these antibodies in drug development increases revenue generation in the breast cancer mAbs market, contributing to market growth.
The breast cancer mAbs market in APAC will witness a high growth rate during the forecast period due to the better market penetration of breast cancer mAbs and biosimilars in emerging economies, especially in Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and China. The rising number of initiatives undertaken by major vendors to assist patients in these countries is a significant contributor to the rise in sales of breast cancer mAbs in these countries. Moreover, the growing awareness about breast cancer and the available treatment alternatives will also propel growth prospects for the market growth in APAC.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Naked MAbs
- Conjugated MAbs
Segmentation by application:
- Retail Pharmacies
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Array BioPharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Puma Biotechnology
- Seattle Genetics
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Synta Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Breast Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.