For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Braided Packing market for 2018-2023.
Compression packing which is also called braided packing or rope packing. Braided packing is a rope like material which is cut into rings that wrap around the rod. Once installed the compression force generated by tightening of the gland produces radial pressure. Since braided packing expands radially when compressed, the gland tolerances can be more flexible than when using vee packing.
Braided packing is usually produced in a square or rectangular cross section and is braided from a range of different materials. Not only can compression packing vary by the material it is braided from, but the way in which it is braided can also vary.
Due to the wide range of braided packing application, such as in chemical, petroleum, food and sugar, pulp, paper and power industries, etc., the market size of braided packing will not shrink. From the view of application market, Pump packing and valve packing are the most active and potential fields.
n the price of products, customers still willing to pay more money to achieve products or service with higher quality. Therefore, it will become harder and harder for a new company which doesn't have its own core technology and R&D team to survive in this Technology-intensive battle.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Braided Packing will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5110 million by 2023, from US$ 4510 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Braided Packing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Square Braided
- Braid Over Braid
- Braid Over Core
- Die Form
Segmentation by application:
- Pump Packing Applications
- Valve Packing Applications
- Other Mechanical Sealing Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BURGMANN INDUSTRIES
- Slade Inc.
- WL GORE&ASSOCIATES
- DONIT TESNIT
- American Braiding & Manufacturing
- Utex Industries
- Nippon pillar
- James Walker
- Kempchen Dichtungstechnik
- LATTY INTERNATIONAL
- John Crane
- Palmetto Packings
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Braided Packing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Braided Packing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Braided Packing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Braided Packing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Braided Packing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.