For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Botox market for 2018-2023.
Botox is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species in the reproduction process. Botox is a polypeptide which molecular weight is 150kD and is also one of the most poisonous natural proteins. It is so easy to be produced, purified and refined due to its stable property that Botox is used widely in Experimental Research and Clinical Application at the early stage.
There are two main commercial Types: Botox type A and Botox type B. Type A and B are used in medicine for, among others, upper motor neuron syndrome, focal hyperhidrosis, strabismus, chronic migraine and bruxism. It is also widely used in cosmetic treatments.
This report mainly covers the medical and cosmetic Botox type, while we can also offer any product survey report related to the Botox industry chain.
The classification of Botox includes 50U, 100U and other, and the sales proportion of 50U in 2016 is about 59.1%. Botox is used for medical and cosmetic. Medical was the largest application segment in 2016, the proportion is about 54.4%.
North America region is the largest supplier of Botox, with a production market share nearly 78.9% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Botox, enjoying production market share nearly 16.6% in 2016.
North America is the largest sales place, with a sales market share nearly 66.4% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest sales place with the sales market share of 21.6%. China, Japan and Korea are also important sales regions for the Botox market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Botox will register a 12.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 7820 million by 2023, from US$ 3840 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Botox market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
- US World Meds
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Botox consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Botox market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Botox manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Botox with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Botox submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.