For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bone Cement Mixer Devices market for 2018-2023.
Bone cement plays a vital role in the orthopedic and trauma surgery. It is used to plug gaps between the bones and prosthesis. It also helps support the artificial joints of shoulder, knees, and elbow. The bone cement mixer devices are used for preparing and mixing of bone cement prior to the bone access and infusion procedure.
The growing demand for bone cement in interventional procedures such as vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty will, in turn, drive the adoption of bone cement mixers. For instance, Stryker offers a precision cement delivery system, which includes cement mixers used in vertebroplasty procedures for the treatment of fractures. Also, BD's AVAmax Vertebral Balloon System uses a unipedicular, lateral method to target balloon placement across the midline of the vertebral body. This new system is used to stabilize the fracture and eliminate pain by injecting cement into the vertebra. The system includes a disposable mixer, which mixes the cement within the mixing barrel for consistent cement usage from one procedure to the next.
The demand for automated bone cement mixers is on the rise because of an increased need to reduce procedure time. This will further improve patient compliance, thereby driving the adoption rates. For instance, Stryker offers AutoPlex Cement Delivery System, a fast and easy to use mixer and delivery system. This device automatically mixes the cement, which is ready for delivery in less than one minute. This device also automatically blends and transfers the cement. Exactech offers Cemex System, which features a unique, self-contained system that combines cement powder and liquid into an enclosed mixing system.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bone Cement Mixer Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bone Cement Mixer Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Bench-Top Bone Cement Mixer Devices
- Portable and Hand-Held Bone Cement Mixer Devices
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Smith & Nephew
- Clean Medical
- MEDMIX Systems
- Summit Medical
- Tecres Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bone Cement Mixer Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bone Cement Mixer Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bone Cement Mixer Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bone Cement Mixer Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bone Cement Mixer Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.