For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bone and Joint Ingredients market for 2018-2023.
Bone and joint health ingredients are the source of providing calcium, prebiotic fiber, soy isoflavones and vitamins such as vitamin D and vitamin K to reduce the pain and strengthen the bone and joint health. Bone and joint issues seem to be a common issue in the growing population which is driving the global market of bone and joint health ingredients. Some of the common types of bone and joint health ingredients include glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Collagen, Omega-3 and others. Wide application of these ingredients in various industries is further boosting the market of bone and joint ingredients.
The global market for bone and joints ingredients is growing rapidly due to rising use of these ingredients in different parts of the world. Increase in ageing population is considered as one the major driving factors for the market. Due to weakening of bone and joints, diminished functions and movements, ageing makes body more prone to bone fractures, arthritis, back and neck pain, osteoporosis and injuries. The number of aged people over 60 years or over are expected to double in the next 50 years, thereby increasing demand for these ingredients in the market. Despite the benefits of bone and joint health ingredients, the growing concerns for fatal diseases, such as cancer and heart, are some of the major restraints for the market. On the other hand, introduction of various pills which reduces the inflammation of joint and may cure the symptoms of arthritis acts as a challenge for the market. In addition, many stringent laws, regulations and procedural formalities that are imposed on the vendors are also posing challenge for the market.
North America is dominating the global bone and joint health market followed by Europe. In North America, the U.S. is dominating the market. In Europe, the increasing health conscious population and their inclination towards functional food and beverages is driving the market for bone and joint health ingredients. Asia Pacific is likely to witness substantial growth in the coming years owing to the increasing bone and joint issues among the growing population followed by their increasing awareness for bone and joint health ingredients. Moreover, increasing application of bone and joint health ingredients in various industries has opened doors for its growth in rest of the world.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bone and Joint Ingredients will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bone and Joint Ingredients market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Segmentation by application:
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food and Beverages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Waitaki Bio
- Royal DSM
- Archer Daniels Midland
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bone and Joint Ingredients consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bone and Joint Ingredients market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bone and Joint Ingredients manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bone and Joint Ingredients with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bone and Joint Ingredients submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.