For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) market for 2018-2023.
Tungsten blue, as known as blue tungsten oxide, BTO, ß- tungsten oxide, hence the name as appearance of blue powder, with reducibility. Blue tungsten oxide refers to a class of dark blue compound with the mixed valence state of tungsten (?) and tungsten (V), it is the product of the reducing agent and tungsten compound, its formula is WO3-x. The component of tungsten blue is indefinite, maybe coexist with tungsten trioxide, ammonium tungstate and tungsten dioxide, and the most common form is WO2.9, with its found density of 7.15g/cm3,X-ray density measurement of 7.16 g/cm3, and homogeneous area range of WO2.8975~2.9014(1000°C)?
Tungsten blue has a very complex composition, intermediate oxide of WO2, WO4 ect. can coexist. Tungsten blue if counted with t composition of WO2.9, then it has 82.13% of tungsten content, however, WO3 has 79.30% of W content.Tungsten blue generally formed in solution, may be made of tungsten oxide in hydrochloric acid suspension by zinc reduction in the system; or wet tungsten oxide by UV irradiation, and white gum tungstic acid in indirect sunlight; in addition, with a reducing agent, such as tin to reduce tungstate solution can also get "tungsten blue" to make the entire solution turning blue.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Electronics Industry
- Ceramic Painting
- Cemented Carbide
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tejing Tungsten
- H.C. Starck
- Ganzhou Yatai Tungsten
- Swastik Tungsten
- GuangDong XiangLu Tungsten
- Grand Sea Group
- Global Tungsten & Powders (GTP)
- Ganzhou Yuanchi
- Buffalo Tungsten Inc.
- Ganzhou CF Tungsten
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blue Tungsten Oxide (BTO) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.