For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blow Molding Machinery market for 2018-2023.
Blow molding is the process of blowing air into a machine to form the shape of plastic products. The process was invented in the 1800s and popularized in the 1970s. Blow molding machinery is used to produce different plastics, including food and beverage containers (e.g. soda bottles) and personal care containers (e.g. shampoo bottles). There are three types of blow molding machines: extrusion, injection and stretch.Extrusion blow molding machineryThe blow molding process begins with melting down the plastic and forming it into a parison or preform. The parison is a tube-like piece of plastic with a hole in one end through which compressed air can pass.
There are lots of opportunities in the injection blow molding machine market. Injection Blow Molding Machine works on a revolutionary form of technology so we can modify this techniques as per our requirements. Injection Blow Molding Machine can produce a variety of products, so we can use this machine for producing lots of products. We can make this machine in such manner that this can produce multiple products.
There are some restrains in the injection blow molding machine market such as, it is highly dependent on petroleum, like the gas industry, the blow molding sector highly relies on millions of gallons of petroleum to be able to produce plastic product. It creates a huge impact on the environment, as this technology depends greatly on petroleum and is an integral part in producing polymer, it carries a huge risk on the destruction of the environment. It requires a lot of production methods, it would need more resources and the process could not be streamlined, thus removing correspondence in the process.
EMEA is expected to showcase a steadily increasing growth over the forecast period, with major demand arising from the food and beverage and construction industry in the region. The food and beverage sector will be the primary revenue generator for the market, driven by high standards of living and increased demand for packaged food and drinks. Also, EMEA creates the highest demand for alcoholic beverage packaging machinery, which creates significant revenue to the blow molding equipment market. Additionally, countries in the Middle East, the UK, and Germany have thriving construction industries, contributing further revenue to the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blow Molding Machinery will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blow Molding Machinery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Streamline Plastic
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Segmentation by application:
- Food Packaging
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NISSEI ASB MACHINE
- Parker Plastic Machinery
- Jomar Corporation
- Jiangsu Victor Machinery
- British Plastics Federation
- Golfang Mfg. & Development
- Suma Plastic Machinery
- Polymechplast Machines
- Design-tek Tool and Plastics
- Taiwan Machine Sources
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blow Molding Machinery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blow Molding Machinery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blow Molding Machinery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blow Molding Machinery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blow Molding Machinery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.