For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood Viscometer market for 2018-2023.
Blood Viscometer is an instrument used to measure the viscosity of a fluid. For liquids with viscosities which vary with flow conditions, an instrument called a rheometer is used. Viscometers only measure under one flow condition.
The global average price of blood viscometer is in the decreasing trend, from 611 USD/Unit in 2011 to 600 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of blood viscometer includes rotational viscometer and capillary viscometer, and the proportion of rotational viscometer in 2015 is about 85%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 38% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 35%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood Viscometer will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 26 million by 2023, from US$ 18 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blood Viscometer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rotational Viscometer
- Capillary Viscometer
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Anton Paar
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Health Onvector
- BioFluid Technology
- LAMY RHEOLOGY
- Benson Viscometers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Viscometer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood Viscometer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Viscometer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Viscometer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood Viscometer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.