For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood Testing market for 2018-2023.
A blood test is the analysis of blood sample performed in a laboratory and the blood is usually taken from the vein in the arm through a needle, or through a finger prick to determine patient's health status. Blood tests are very often used in health care to understand biochemical and physiological states, mineral content, pharmaceutical drug effectiveness, organ function, disease and also used in drug tests to detect drug abuse. Multiple tests for specific blood components are often grouped together into one test panel called as blood panel or blood work. The function of organs and how well a treatment is working can be determined by blood culture tests.
Some major factors that have been anticipated to drive the market growth in the region include the presence of large patient population, continuously improving healthcare infrastructure coupled with the scope of expansion of clinical laboratories. Rapidly increasing elderly population will play a key role in driving the market growth in Japan as elderly population are more often undergo various blood tests. In Rest of the World (RoW) region, Latin America, Africa and Middle East are the major markets. Growing economy of Brazil, Mexico and South Africa is expected to be a prominent growth factor for blood testing market during upcoming years. Lacks of awareness and limited knowledge about advanced technology coupled with reluctance to adopt newer technology have been restraining the market growth in the region since long.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood Testing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Blood Testing market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vitamin D
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Segmentation by application:
- Clinic and Diagnostic Centers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann La Roche
- Siemens Healthineers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Testing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood Testing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Testing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Testing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Blood Testing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.