For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing market for 2018-2023.
Blood pressure refers to force exerted by blood on the walls of blood vessels as the result of the heart pump. The systolic blood pressure defined as the highest pressure in the arteries when the hearts contracts while the diastolic blood pressure is defined as lowest pressure when the heart relaxes. Blood pressure monitoring devices used to understand the risks of blood pressure and help in management, measurement, and monitoring of the problems of blood pressure.
Increasing incidences of hypertension due to changing lifestyle is the key factor attributing towards the growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, growing awareness and demand for home use BP monitors are expected to drive the industry growth in coming years. Furthermore, technological advancement such as mobile-based BP monitoring systems is anticipated to drive the industry growth. The demand for BP monitors is very high on account of growing geriatric population base and increasing the risk of high blood pressure among wide population base due to rising incidences of obesity & sedentary lifestyle. Asia displays a high CAGR owing to the rapidly increasing aging population in countries such as India, China, and Japan. The Americas also maintains a stable growth mainly due to reimbursements offered for specific equipment and the health policies of Medicaid and Medicare.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Automated Blood Pressure Monitor
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instrument & Accessories
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
Segmentation by application:
- Diagnostics Laboratory
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- A&D Medical
- SunTech Medical
- American Diagnostics Corporation
- Briggs Healthcare
- Rossmax International
- GF Health Products
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Omron Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.