For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood Clot Retrieval Devices market for 2018-2023.
A stroke is a sudden loss of blood circulation in an area of the brain which may result in loss of neurological functioning. Strokes are generally of three types Ischemic Stroke (caused due to blood clots), Hemorrhagic stroke (caused when there is a rupture in arteries) and lastly transient ischemic attack (caused when blood flow to the brain is blocked for a short time).In early 1980's the blood clot retrieval devices used for endovascular revascularization were based on intra-arterial and selective thrombolytic agents. Another methodology proposed was the use of a combination of intra-arterial thrombolytic and use of ultrasound to disrupt the clot. The clot retrieval process is performed within eight hours of the onset of stroke symptoms, the whole process of blood clot retrieval takes about two hours.
Increase in prevalence of ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, and transient ischemic attack owing to the sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle majorly drives the market growth. In addition, rise in prevalence of strokes in geriatric population, increase in demand of minimally invasive surgery, and favorable reimbursement policies fuel the growth of the market. However, risk of post surgery complications and high cost of surgical procedure, lack of infrastructure & skilled professions and stringent government regulations associated to the safety and efficacy of blood clot retrieval devices hinder the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D activities related to blood clot retrieval devices are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market. North America dominates the global market owing to favorable reimbursement and advanced development for diagnostic procedures. APEJ regions are growing steadily as local players are emerging rapidly in the blood clot retrieval devices.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood Clot Retrieval Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blood Clot Retrieval Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mechanical Embolus Removal Devices
- Penumbra Blood Clot Retrieval Devices
- Stent Retrievers
- Ultrasound Assisted Devices
Segmentation by application:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Argon Medical Devices
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Johnson and Johnson
- Bayer HealthCare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Clot Retrieval Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood Clot Retrieval Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Clot Retrieval Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Clot Retrieval Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood Clot Retrieval Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.