For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood and Fluid Warming Devices market for 2018-2023.
Blood and fluid warming devices are medical devices designed for warming fluids, colloid, crystalloids or blood products, prior administration to prevent hypothermia in patients. Hypothermia may cause complications in surgeries such as coma or cardiac arrest and prolong healing time.
The demand for blood and fluid warming instruments is fuelled by increased burden of hypothermia cases. The incidences of hypothermia are high in cold countries. For instance, according to Center for Disease Control (CDC), in the U.S. there were around 1,301 annual deaths caused due to hypothermia. The incidence of hypothermia is high in geriatric and infant population. Worldwide a gradual increase in surgical procedures along with aging population is the major factor which is anticipated to fuel growth of the global blood and fluid warmer market during the forecast period. Also, the increasing consumption of abusive drugs, growing incidences of thyroid conditions and diabetes are the other hypothermia causing factors which are expected to boost the demand for blood and fluid warming instruments. Increase in mergers and acquisitions among the major global players is one of the major trend in the global blood and fluid warmer market. However, high research and development expenses in product development and the low awareness about blood and fluid warming instrument treatments in the developing countries is anticipated to hamper growth of the global blood and fluid warmer market growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood and Fluid Warming Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blood and Fluid Warming Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Surface Warming System
- Intravenous Warming System
- Patient Warming Accessories
Segmentation by application:
- Acute Care
- Preoperative Care
- New Born Care
- Home Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3M Healthcare
- Smiths Group
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood and Fluid Warming Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood and Fluid Warming Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood and Fluid Warming Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood and Fluid Warming Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood and Fluid Warming Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.