In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blister Packaging Machinery market for 2018-2023.
Blister packaging machinery is a type of packaging machinery used for the sealing of a product in a cavity with paper or thermoformed backing. Blister packaging machines are used for the packaging of solid, semi-solid, powder, and granular products.
One trend in the market is use of robotic blister packaging machinery. Fully automated blister packaging machinery provides flexibility to end-users with respect to high accuracy and precision, consistency, and volume. Robotic blister packaging machinery is equipped with advanced monitoring and control capabilities for maintaining the efficiency of packaging lines and reducing the energy consumption. One driver in the market is reduction in cost through automated machines. Blister packaging through automated blister packaging machinery cuts down the time and labor costs by more than 50% due to the high precision and increased efficiency of the machines. Blister packaging of pharmaceutical drugs using manual processes proves expensive than automated blister packaging solutions. APAC accounted for the majority market share due to strong growth of the economy in the region and increase in the middle-class population. This has resulted in an increased demand for pharmaceutical products, consumer goods, and electrical products. As a result, the demand for blister packaging machinery or sealing machine is increasing, which in turn, will positively influence the blister packaging equipment market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blister Packaging Machinery will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blister Packaging Machinery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Consumer Electronics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ACG Worldwide
- Barry Wehmiller
- Bosch Group
- Marchesini Group
- Thiele Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blister Packaging Machinery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blister Packaging Machinery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blister Packaging Machinery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blister Packaging Machinery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blister Packaging Machinery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.