For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market for 2018-2023.
The bladder is an organ located in the lower abdominal region near the pelvic bones and acts as a reservoir of urine. A bladder cancer is characterized by the abnormal cell growth in the bladder, which impairs the proper functioning of urinary system. Majority of bladder cancer develops in the innermost layer called urothelium or transitional epithelium, composed of epithelium or transitional cells.
The availability of targeted therapy will be one of the major factors driving the growth prospects for the market until the end of 2021. The advancements in drug targeting techniques have enabled doctors to administer drugs directly into the bladder having tumors. This in turn, will help in avoiding side effects of these drugs on healthy cells. With a better understanding of tumor immunology scientists can also now develop new drugs targeted at cancer cells. TECENTRIQ and OPDIVO are the PD-L1 inhibitors recently approved by the US FDA for the treatment of urothelial carcinoma. One of the effective procedures for the diagnosis of bladder cancer, cystoscopy, involves the use of a long thin tube called cystoscope. This helps the urologist to extract a small piece of the abnormal tissue and send it to the pathologists for examination. With the emergence of effective diagnostic tools such as flexible cystoscope, urologists will prefer cystoscopy since it can be easily performed in the outpatient department. This emergence of effective diagnostic tools will be one of the major trends that will gain traction in the bladder cancer therapeutics market during the next four years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bladder Cancer Therapeutics will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Transitional Cell Bladder Cancer
- Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Squamous Cell Bladder Cancer
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- F. Hoffman-La Roche
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bladder Cancer Therapeutics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Bladder Cancer Therapeutics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.