For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bisphenol F market for 2018-2023.
Bisphenol F (generally called BPF) is the dimer of phenolic resin. It consists of two phenolic rings joined together through a bridging carbon. Bisphenol F main use is an ingredient of epoxy resin. Purity of bisphenol F is essential to improve the properties of polymer made by epoxy resin.
Bisphenol F (BPF) has 3 isomers, which are 4,4'-dihydroxydiphenylmethane, 2,4'-dihydroxydiphenylmethane and 2,2'-dihydroxydiphenylmethane. Among of this isomers, 4,4'-dihydroxydiphenylmethane has best properties.
The production of bisphenol F distributed evenly in China, Japan and Korea. Japan is the largest production country of bisphenol F in the world in the past five years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The Japan market will take up about 66.02% in the global production in 2016. The market of bisphenol F has technical barriers, product quality and industrial costs.
The production of bisphenol F will reach about 7351 MT in 2016 from 6107 MT in 2011 at an average growth rate of more than 3.00%.
DIC Corporation, HONSHU CHEMICAL INDUSTRY, Daelim Chemical, GCI, Dongcai are the key suppliers in the global bisphenol F. Top five company production will take up about 79.61% of the global market in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bisphenol F will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bisphenol F market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type I
- Type II
Segmentation by application:
- Epoxy Resin
- Phenol-formaldehyde Resin
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DIC Corporation
- HONSHU CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Daelim chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bisphenol F consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bisphenol F market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bisphenol F manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bisphenol F with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bisphenol F submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.