For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biotechnology Reagents market for 2018-2023.
Biotechnology reagents - used in the field of diagnosis, genetics, research, molecular biology, education, immunology, and bioscience - are compounds or substances used to synthesize, examine, or detect the presence of another substance to enable test reading. Biotechnology reagents comprise technologies such as cell culture, spectrometry, IVD, PCR, chromatography, expression and transfection, flow cytometry, and electrophoresis, and find application in areas such as immunophenotyping, fluorescent microscopy, DNA analysis, and cell cycle analysis.
The growing use of biotechnology reagents in therapeutics, commercial applications, and basic research is one of the foremost factors driving the global market. In addition, heavy investments in R&D activities, growing biomedical research, increasing number of biotechnology firms, and advancement in stem cell research have contributed to the growth of the biotechnology reagents market. The use of biotechnology reagents in the field of drug discovery is an emerging market where proteomics, DNA chips, combinatorial chemistry, and high throughput screening enjoy the spotlight. In contrast, high price of biopharmaceuticals is likely to restrain the growth of the biotechnology reagents market.
Contamination problems is one of the major factors hindering the biotechnology reagents market. Microbial contamination of incessant cell cultures by a varied diversity of microorganisms is challenging in cell culture laboratories globally, particularly by mycoplasma. The later can be problematic to distinguish, cultivate to high densities without hostile effect on cell morphology, and can influence a wide variability of cell purposes, including altering retort to therapeutics.
North America dominates the global biotechnology reagents market and incurs the highest expenditure for global R&D. The United States accounted for the largest share of 73%, in 2016. The North American segment is on a rise, because of the ongoing research in biological sciences, considerable investments by various biotechnology companies, and the consistently increasing utilization of biotechnology reagents in the market. Due to the ongoing research and outsourcing activities in the field of life science, Asia-Pacific also has lucrative opportunities for growth over the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biotechnology Reagents will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Biotechnology Reagents market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Flow Cytometry
- Mass Spectrometry
Segmentation by application:
- Gene Expression
- Drug Testing
- Dna And Rna Analysis
- Protein Purification
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Agilent Technologies
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biotechnology Reagents market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biotechnology Reagents market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biotechnology Reagents players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biotechnology Reagents with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Biotechnology Reagents submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.