For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biopolymer Coatings market for 2018-2023.
Biopolymer coating is the coating using polymers obtained from living organisms such as DNA, RNA, starch, cellulose and proteins. The biopolymer coating is an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum based coating solutions offering broad coating applications and usage while achieving desired biodegradability. The biopolymer coating is suitable to be used on various fibre and paper materials as it can be applied using conventional spray systems. Recent innovations in technology have developed new biopolymer coating in the market with appropriate biocompatibility, degradation rate and physical properties for various industry specific coating applications.
Shift in consumer preference towards eco-friendly and cost-effective materials usage in packaging industry should favor biopolymer coatings market size. They are derived alone or in combination from lipid, proteins & polysaccharides. Antioxidants, antimicrobial agents and pigments are added during production process to improve product properties. High flexibility, low oxygen, water vapor permeability, and rigid mechanical strength are key properties which should boost biopolymer coatings demand. Recyclable and biodegradable products generate less scrap materials and thereby enhance production process.
The U.S. has emerged as one of the most lucrative markets for biopolymer coatings. The rapidly growing food and packaging industry in the country and the rising demand for green technology are significantly aiding the expansion of biopolymer coatings market in the U.S. The biopolymer coatings market in Europe is also poised to surge at an exponential rate owing to the expansion of the food industry in the region and a change in consumer preference for biodegradable products. In the next few years, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a major contributor to the global biopolymers market. The rapid industrialization witnessed in India and China will substantially boost the biopolymer coatings market in the region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biopolymer Coatings will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biopolymer Coatings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Bio PU Coatings
- Bio PA Coatings
- Bio PBS Coatings
- PLA Coatings
- Starch Coatings
- Cellulose Esters
- Nitrocellulose Coatings
- Wax Coatings
- Soy Protein Coatings
Segmentation by application:
- Food and Beverages
- Healthcare Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biopolymer Coatings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biopolymer Coatings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biopolymer Coatings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biopolymer Coatings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biopolymer Coatings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.