For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bioplastic Packaging Material market for 2018-2023.
Bioplastics are plastics made from renewable biomass sources or food crops such as vegetable fat, corn starch, vegetable oil, pea starch, and microbiota. The different types of bioplastics available include polymers that are directly extracted from biomass and processed, polymers that are made from bio-based precursors such as PLA, and polymers that are made by bacteria such as PHA and PHB. Bioplastics are different from conventional plastics, and they can be used to produce various products such as utensils, bags, furniture, carpets, films, bottles, cups, and packaging materials.
The demand for affordable and sustainable packaging solution for a diverse range of products determines the need for bioplastic packaging sales market. Mainly, the food and beverage industry encompasses the use of bioplastic packaging material for food packaging and other uses. Packaging solutions have paved a significant way among every food and beverage company. Bioplastics thus have expected to achieve a prominent position in the global F&B sector mainly due to the advantage it offers. The sources include biomass, biopolymers and bioplastics as the most innovative packaging materials for food materials which also augments the demand according to consumer preference. Increasing number of green initiatives being undertaken various regulatory bodies around the world has resulted in an increased awareness among consumers which is expected to be one of the primary drivers for the growth of the market. Moreover, growth of the global packaging market is likely to propel the growth over the projected period. Europe market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR in the forthcoming years owing to rising use of bioplastic packaging materials in the region. APAC market is also expected to witness a higher CAGR growth in the forthcoming period owing to growing emphasis on bioplastics packaging materials for food & beverage products.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bioplastic Packaging Material will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bioplastic Packaging Material market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Bio-Degradable Material
- Non-Biodegradable Material
Segmentation by application:
- Plastic Bottles
- Food Packaging
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Heritage Pioneer Corporate Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bioplastic Packaging Material consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bioplastic Packaging Material market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bioplastic Packaging Material manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bioplastic Packaging Material with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bioplastic Packaging Material submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.