For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging market for 2018-2023.
Packaging of products is the process of enclosing them for the purpose of their distribution, storage, sale, and use. Packaging also helps advertise a product in a better way and protect it from damage during transportation. Biopharma products are called as biological medical products, such as blood or blood components, vaccines, and tissues. These products require packaging to ensure their safety during transportation, to maintain sterility, and to prevent breakage or spillage and contamination.
The need for efficient packaging and transportation solutions in the biopharmaceutical industry primarily drives this market. Strict government regulations for packaging of biopharma products is impacting the market positively. FDA regulations in the US mandate the use of high barrier packaging materials and sealants for several liquid drugs. These drugs require packaging that exhibit impermeability, and chemicals and heat resisting capabilities. Governments in developing countries such as China and India are continuously upgrading their industry standards for packaging to maintain quality, safety, and to reduce breakage/spillage and contamination. This trend is likely to boost the demand for advanced biopharma chain packaging materials and logistics services during the forecast period. North America is the largest market in terms of consumption of pharma packaging, accounting for a market share of about 30% in 2017. In 2017, APAC accounted for 22% of the global market and is estimated to be the fastest growing biopharma cold chain packaging market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal Packaging
- Glass Packaging
Segmentation by application:
- Blood Components
- Stem Cells
- Infectious Substances
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.