For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals market for 2018-2023.
Biometrics technology is used for identification and authentication of people with the help of their biological and behavioral characteristics. An employee is asked for his user ID as soon as he logs into the retail PoS system. However, without typing in his password, he can simply scan his finger on the biometric fingerprint reader. Every time an employee tries to access a password-protected area, he is required to scan his finger. This leads to increased accountability, which ensures protection from accidental and intentional damage to the company's data.
The emerging technologies in the payment systems and increasing number of PoS terminals are the primary growth drivers of the Biometric PoS Terminals market. Also, the rise in fraud in merchant PoS terminals is one of the major factors which is driving the growth of biometric PoS terminals market as biometrics makes it very difficult for the fraud to obtain the sensitive information of the cards and thus, enhancing the security of the transactions. Apart from this, the increased usage of biometric PoS terminals in restaurants and the growth of the self-service market which includes retail check-outs and kiosks are the major factors which are fueling the growth of the biometric PoS terminal market. Moreover, the Biometric PoS Terminals helps to increase effectiveness and operational efficiency and thus, enhances the security of the payment systems, and due to this factor, many organizations are adopting biometric PoS terminals. During 2015, the fingerprint biometric segment dominated this market and accounted for close to 85% of the market share. Fingerprint biometric are easy to use and install which will aid in the growth of this segment until the end of 2020.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fingerprint Identification
- Palm-Vein Identification
- Iris Recognition
- Retina Recognition
- Voice Recognition
Segmentation by application:
- Medical and Healthcare
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Pay Tango
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Biometric Point-Of-Sales Terminals submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.