For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biomedical Refrigerators market for 2018-2023.
Biomedical refrigerators are medical devices that are used for storage of biological samples such as blood, blood derivatives, vaccine, medicines, biological reagents, and flammable chemicals. Unlike domestic refrigerators and freezers, biomedical refrigerators and freezers maintain constant temperature of the stored samples.
Biomedical Refrigerators market are scattered, Haier as the largest player in the market product about 12% in 2015 of Biomedical Refrigerators and made more than 9% of revenue share in 2015. Sanyo(panasonic) followed as second product about 11% in 2015 but with nearly 10% of revenue share in 2015. .
Through the above research we tend to believe that Panasonic and Haier is the most important player in the market and will occupy a major share of the market in the future. The competition in will become more intense, other companies will play more and more important roles in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biomedical Refrigerators will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 820 million by 2023, from US$ 710 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biomedical Refrigerators market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low temperature refrigerator
- Ultra-low temperature refrigerator
Segmentation by application:
- Blood bank
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sanyo (Panasonic)
- Zhongke Meiling
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- Migali Scientific
- Gram Commercial A/S
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biomedical Refrigerators consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biomedical Refrigerators market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biomedical Refrigerators manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biomedical Refrigerators with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biomedical Refrigerators submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.