For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biomedical Metal market for 2018-2023.
Biomedical metals are used in the medical sector for their properties such as corrosion and wear resistance. They find applications in medical and dental implants as well as surgical equipment and other medical devices. The growing healthcare industry, with advancements in technology, has increased the demand for biomedical metals that are used in various medical treatments.
The global biomedical metal market will witness a steady growth during the forecast period due to the rise in aging demographics and the increase in the demand for orthopedic implants. Biomedical metals are used for several applications in the medical sector where the implants segment occupies the majority of the demand. The rise in demand for stainless steel in medical applications as one of the primary growth factors for this market. Properties such as corrosion and wear resistance, inertness, durability, cost effectiveness through mass production, recyclability, and easy to clean and sterilize have made stainless steel a suitable material for medical applications and it is used in various medical applications including implants, surgical instruments, and dental fixtures. The Americas will be the major revenue contributor to the market by 2021. The increase in the population aged above 65 years across the Americas increases the demand for biomedical metals and implants, particularly in reconstructive and spinal implants. The advancements in sophisticated medical technologies and the increasing R&D activities in the medical field will fuel the demand for biomedical metals in this region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biomedical Metal will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biomedical Metal market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt-Based Alloy
Segmentation by application:
- Surgical Instruments
- Dental Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Carpenter Technology
- Dentsply Sirona
- Wright Medical Group
- Zimmer Biomet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biomedical Metal consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biomedical Metal market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biomedical Metal manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biomedical Metal with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biomedical Metal submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.