For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biomass Power Generation market for 2018-2023.
Biomass boiler is defined as a biomass fuelled heating system. It generates heat by burning agriculture & forest residues, burn logs, wood pellets and others. It majorly produces heat by burning wood. Biomass boilers are widely used by hotels, farms, households and others. Further, biomass boiler helps to lower down the greenhouse gas emission due to their low carbon footprints.
The growing need for sustainable technologies, which is backed by the government in the form of policies and regulations, will foster the adoption of biomass boilers during the forecast period. The augmented demand for efficient heating systems is the key driver for the growth of this market. Due to better standards of living and colder climatic conditions, heating systems have become a necessity in both developed and developing countries. Consequently, the governments of these countries are supporting the installation of renewable resource-based energy generation facilities through incentives, grants, and regulations. The market in Europe, led by the U.K. held the dominant share in the market. Encouraging government policies in the region aimed at the increased use of renewable and low carbon footprint fuels are central to Europe's top stance in the global biomass boilers market. The market for biomass boilers is likely to surpass other regional markets in terms of growth opportunities and revenue contribution to the global market over the forecast period as well, finding massive growth opportunities in the sectors of heat generation and power production.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biomass Power Generation will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biomass Power Generation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stoker Boilers
- Bubbling Fluidized Bed (BFB) Boilers
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Amec Foster Wheeler
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biomass Power Generation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biomass Power Generation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biomass Power Generation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biomass Power Generation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biomass Power Generation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.