For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bioimplants market for 2018-2023.
Bio-implants are bioengineered products made up of biosynthetic materials such as collagen and tissue-engineered products like artificial skin and tissue. Bio-implants are used in organ transplantation and replacement of tissues. Bio-implants find application in cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurological, dental, and other areas. Increasing aging population is one of the key factors driving the bio-implants market owing to the fact that aged people are more susceptible to chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic disorders, endovascular diseases, and dental disorders.
Increasing geriatric population base and rising incidences of chronic conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, neuropathic (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease) and congenital diseases are the vital drivers for this market. Advanced technologies including 3D printing, laser technology and nanotechnology deployed to manufacture bio implants significantly enhance their biocompatibility, therefore, is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. Bio implants includes biological implants (cell therapy, tissue engineering), biologised implants (technical implants, In-vivo cell lining) and bio functionalized implants (drug eluting stents). North America was the largest market, followed by Europe, and Asia. The U.S. market is expected to face a slump in the coming years due to austerity measures taken by the Federal Government and rise in taxation caused due to the economic crisis of 2008. Uncertainty also prevails in the European region with the Euro crisis; hence, growth is expected to be minimal in this region for the next five years. Asia, however, will showcase higher growth mainly due to large investments from foreign firms and government funding.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bioimplants will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bioimplants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cardiovascular Bio-Implants
- Dental Bio-Implants
- Ophthalmic Bio-Implants
- Neurostimulation Bio-Implants
- Orthopedic Bio-Implants
Segmentation by application:
- Research Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DePuy Synthes
- Zimmer Biomet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bioimplants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bioimplants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bioimplants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bioimplants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bioimplants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.