For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biogas Upgrading Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Biogas is a green energy source that is produced by anaerobic digestion of organic wastes. This breakdown of organic material produces biogas, which is composed of methane, carbon dioxide, and a few other elements.
The increasing demand for Biogas drives the global biogas upgrading equipment market. One of main factors contributing to the growth of market is rapid industrialization. With the development of industrialization, a large amount of fossil fuels is used in plants to generate electricity, the exhaust cause damage to people health and pose a threat urban life. Therefore, the demand for upgrading equipment can help not only improve productivity but also reduce the dependency on fossil fuels. The increase in adoption of natural gas vehicles is also expected to propel the biogas upgrading equipment market during the forecast period. The governments in countries like the US, the UK, Sweden, Italy and China are promoting the use of renewable natural gas. EMEA dominated the biogas upgrading equipment market. Most countries in the region have renewable energy targets, which are backed by government support through feed-in tariffs. The region has the highest number of biogas upgrading plants.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biogas Upgrading Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biogas Upgrading Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Water Scrubber
- Chemical Scrubber
Segmentation by application:
- Municipal and Domestic Sewage
- Industrial Wastewater
- Landfill Gas
- Agricultural Wastes
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Clean Energy Fuels
- Greenlane Biogas
- Pentair Haffmans
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biogas Upgrading Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biogas Upgrading Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biogas Upgrading Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biogas Upgrading Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biogas Upgrading Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.