For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biofertilizer market for 2018-2023.
Biofertilizer are the substances which make use of microorganisms to fertile the soil. These fertilizers are not harmful to crops or other plants like the chemical fertilizers. They are actually taken from the animal wastes along with the microbial mixtures. Microorganisms are used to increase the level of nutrients in the plants. They let the plants grow in a healthy environment. They are also environment friendly and do not cause the pollution of any sort. Use of biofertilizers in the soil, makes the plants healthy as well as protect them from getting any diseases.
Biofertilizer has a low concentration. The top five companies account for more than 12.56 % of market share. Novozymes, Agri Life, Symborg, xi'an Delong Bio-industry and Maboshi are the tycoons of Biofertilizer. Novozymes is the largest manufacturer, with the market share of 3.98% in 2015.
In terms of application, biofertilizer can be applied in cereals & grains, pulses & oilseeds, fruits & vegetables and other. Pulses & oilseeds accounted for the largest market with about 44.33% of the global consumption for biofertilizer in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biofertilizer will register a 8.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3340 million by 2023, from US$ 2190 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biofertilizer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Cereals & Grains
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Agri Life
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Xi'an Delong Bio-industry
- Fertilzer King
- Jinggeng Tianxia
- Taigu Biological
- Taibao Biological
- Genliduo Bio-Tech
- Beijing Leili Group
- Qingdong Nongke
- Aokun Biological
- XinJiang StarSeed Science and Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biofertilizer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biofertilizer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biofertilizer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biofertilizer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biofertilizer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.