For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks market for 2018-2023.
Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks are short for all kinds of biodegradable plastic bags. With the development of science and technology, various materials that can replace traditional PE plastics appear, including PLA, PHAs, PBA, PBS and other polymer materials.
Environmentally friendly plastic bags can replace traditional PE plastic bags. The application of environmentally-friendly plastic bags has been widely used: supermarket shopping bags, continuous storage bags, and plastic film have examples of large-scale applications.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2480 million by 2023, from US$ 1850 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Starch Blends
Segmentation by application:
- Retail & Consumer
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shabra Group
- Xtex Polythene
- International Plastics
- Ampac Holdings
- Bulldog Bag
- Abbey Polyethene
- Sahachit Watana Plastic Industry
- Sarah Bio Plast
- Symphony Polymers
- EXTRAPACK Ltd
- Dagoplast AS
- JUNER Plastic packaging
- Wells Plastics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.