For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biocides market for 2018-2023.
Biocides are substances used to kill or inhibit all life forms when introduced in sufficient concentration and duration.
Biocides are mostly used to kill harmful organisms and control bacterial or fungal growth.
There are various types of biocides such as halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organosulfurs, organic acids, phenolics, and others that are used in various applications such as water treatment, personal care, food & beverage, paints & coatings, wood preservation, and others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biocides will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 10500 million by 2023, from US$ 8610 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biocides market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Disinfectants and General Biocidal Products
- Pest Control
- Other Biocidal Products
Segmentation by application:
- Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
- Wood Preservation
- Paintings & Coatings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Microbial Control
- Troy Corporation
- Nalco Champion
- Kemira Oyj
- Baker Hughes
- Bio Chemical
- Xingyuan Chemistry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biocides consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biocides market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biocides manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biocides with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biocides submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.