For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio-succinic Acid market for 2018-2023.
Succinic acid is a pivotal intermediate chemical that has a myriad of applications in the production of a wide variety of specialty and commodity chemicals. It is known to offer an extensive array of utilities encompassing polymers, food, metals, pharmaceuticals, coatings, fibers, solvents, lubricating oils, diesel fuel oxygenates and cosmetics among many others. On earlier accounts, petroleum was the sole source of deriving succinic acid but, in the recent times, the current manufacturing procedures have commenced making use of renewable feedstock for extracting this vital compound. This biological procedure of obtaining succinic acid is sustainable, efficient, economical and environment-friendly which all work towards giving rise to a greater demand in the market.
Increasing demand for BDO and its derivatives including Tetrahydrofuran (THF), Gamma-Butyrolactone (GBL), and Polybutylene Terephtalate (PBT) in numerous applications such as pharmaceuticals and engineering plastics is likely to stimulate the demand. In addition, growing applications in lubricants, pigments, personal care products, and food colorants will spur the market penetration. Growing awareness regarding the benefits of using bio-based chemicals in packaging and food industry is expected to drive the demand. Increasing use of bio-succinic on account of reduction in carbon footprints along with favorable regulatory support in light of rising awareness towards hazards associated with usage of petroleum-based chemicals is expected to augment market growth. Bio-succinic acid can be used as a replacement to phthalic anhydride in manufacturing alkyd resins and offers cost-effectiveness and environmental advantages, which in turn will propel its growth over the next six years.
In North America, factors such as volatility in prices of C4 petroleum-based feedstock have driven development of bio-based chemicals such as bio-based succinic acid. Several industries in the region have commenced commercializing the production of bio-based succinic acid via fermentation of sugars. Numerous large-scale production facilities of bio-based succinic acid have been erected in the region, which in turn are proliferating their demand and supply among end-users. North America is anticipated to become the largest market for bio-based succinic acid by 2026-end.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio-succinic Acid will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio-succinic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Resins, Pigments & Coatings
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
- Solvents & Lubricants
- De-icer Solutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mitsubishi Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio-succinic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio-succinic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio-succinic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio-succinic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio-succinic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.