For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio-Mems Devices market for 2018-2023.
Micro-electro mechanical systems (MEMS) technology uses microstructures and miniaturized devices as components for performing microfabrication techniques. These systems are extensively being used for biomedical or biological purposes is known as bio-MEMS. Today, bio-MEMS are widely used for clinical diagnostics and for research and development in the healthcare sector. The sophisticated microfabrication techniques used in bio-MEMS have enabled treatment of critical diseases.
Development of patient monitoring equipment system coupled with technological advancements in the devices is the chief factors responsible for the growth of the industry over the coming few years. In addition, high efficacy, low cost along with mounting ageing population are also surging the demand growth over the forecast period. However, lack of adoption owing to high research and development cost coupled with long product development cycles are expected to hinder the industry growth from 2016 to 2023. Stringent regulatory guidelines are also acting as a challenge to the global BioMEMS market demand. Partnerships among pharmaceutical and engineering industries may act as the potential growth opportunity for the industry over the forecast period. In addition, emergences of personalized medicines are also identified as the key opportunity for this industry. The Americas will be the major revenue contributor to the bio-MEMS sensors market throughout the forecast period. This region consists of several large hospitals, research centers, and laboratories, that demand extensively for bio-MEMS devices. Also, the presence of several key manufacturers will drive the growth of the bio-MEMS devices market in this region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio-Mems Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio-Mems Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Neural Implants
- ENT Implants
- Cardiological Implants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific
- Perkin Elmer
- Baxter International
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Lepu Medical Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio-Mems Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio-Mems Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio-Mems Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio-Mems Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio-Mems Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.