For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio-ethanol market for 2018-2023.
Bio-ethanol is an alcohol made by fermentation, mostly from carbohydrates produced in sugar or starch crops such as corn, sugarcane, or sweet sorghum. Cellulosic biomass, derived from non-food sources, such as trees and grasses, is also being developed as a feedstock for ethanol production.
As a basis raw material, Bio-ethanol is mainly added in gasoline, in order to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels. Downstream consumers are very single, so the manufacturer's bargaining space is very limited
The product is in transition, the Chinese market is still very unstable, and its' price depends on the policy; while some of his shortcomings also make consumers do not like to use the gasoline added bio-ethanol. On the other hand, it also prevented the promotion of this product.
The study group felt that the industry faced considerable uncertainty, the regulations at the national and local government levels were inadequate and that caution was needed to enter the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio-ethanol will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio-ethanol market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Corn Source
- Cassava Source
- Other Source
Segmentation by application:
- Other Biofuels
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jilin Fuel Alcohol
- ZTE Energy
- Longlive Bio-Technology
- SDIC Guangdong Bio-Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio-ethanol consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio-ethanol market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio-ethanol manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio-ethanol with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio-ethanol submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.