For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio-based Polyurethane market for 2018-2023.
Bio based polyurethane refers to product use renewable biological materials, including crops, trees, other plants and their residues as raw materials, polyurethane products produced through biochemical, physical and other methods.
The main production areas are in USA and Europe while the main consumption is in North America, Asia. The production was increasing from 2011 to 2016, at the end of 2016, it expect that the production of bio-based polyurethane over 2000 MT.
The price of Bio-based polyurethane is also decline in the past five years because of the market impact. Compared to the traditional PU, the price of this product is too high. The global grow margin is at about 18%, and after 2014, the grow margin decreased in a certain extent.
There are a few manufactures of the Bio-based polyurethane in the world, the largest company occupy about 16% market share, mainly in the United States and Europe. BASF, Lubrizol, Dow Chemical stands for the industry's development.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio-based Polyurethane will register a 6.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 33 million by 2023, from US$ 22 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio-based Polyurethane market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rigid Foams
- Flexible Foams
- Case (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers)
Segmentation by application:
- Electronics &Electrical Appliances
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Chemical
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Rampf Holding
- Johnson Controls
- Rhino Linings
- Bayer Material
- Woodbridge Foam
- Malama Composites
- TSE Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio-based Polyurethane consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio-based Polyurethane market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio-based Polyurethane manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio-based Polyurethane with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio-based Polyurethane submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.