For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) market for 2018-2023.
PETE is the most common thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used in fibres for clothing, containers for liquids and foods, thermoforming for manufacturing, and in combination with glass fibre for engineering resins.
Stringent government regulations defined under Kyoto Protocol and Montreal Protocol to control greenhouse gas emissions are propelling the demand for sustainable packaging solutions worldwide. Demand for Bio PET is rising in downstream industries such as FMCG, electronics and automotive on account of weight reducing and shatterproof properties exhibited by bio PET bottles, containers, sheets, etc. Moreover, constructive government initiatives and policies by central agencies are promoting research and innovations in the field of bioplastic products, which would positively influence the Global Bio PET market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Dimethyl terephthalate process
- Terephthalic acid process
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Indorama Ventures
- M&G Chemicals
- Tianan Biologic Materials
- Toyota Tsusho
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio PET) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.