For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bike Racks market for 2018-2023.
Bike racks are used to carry bikes. They can help protect bikes and provide extra loading options. In the report, the bike racks are only used for cars.
The classification of Bike Racks includes Rear & Hitch Bike Racks, Roof Mounted Bike Racks and Others, and the proportion of Rear & Hitch Bike Racks in 2016 is about 58%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Bike Racks is widely used in SUV, Truck and Sedan. The most proportion of Bike Racks is Sedan, and the proportion in 2016 is about 49%. The trend of Sedan is decreasing.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 36% in 2016. Following Europe, USA is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 33%.
Market competition is not intense. Thule Group, SARIS CYCLING GROUP, Curt, CAR MATE, Allen Sports, Yakima Products, Atera GmbH, Uebler, Rhino-Rack, Hollywood Racks, VDL Hapro, Mont Blanc Group, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bike Racks will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 420 million by 2023, from US$ 330 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bike Racks market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rear & Hitch Bike Racks
- Roof Mounted Bike Racks
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Thule Group
- SARIS CYCLING GROUP
- CAR MATE
- Allen Sports
- Yakima Products
- Atera GmbH
- Hollywood Racks
- VDL Hapro
- Mont Blanc Group
- Alpaca Carriers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bike Racks consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bike Racks market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bike Racks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bike Racks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bike Racks submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.