For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Beryllium Copper market for 2018-2023.
Copper-beryllium alloys are mainly based on copper with a beryllium addition. High strength beryllium copper alloys contain 0.4-2% of beryllium with about 0.3 to 2.7% of other alloying elements such as nickel, cobalt, iron or lead.
There are several beryllium copper manufactures in the world, the manufactures include Materion, NGK, ULBA, NBM Metals, IBC Advanced Alloys, Belmont Metals, CNMNC, FHBI, Jinfeng Metal, etc. Global beryllium copper production will reach about 43100MT in 2015, increase 3.48% compared with last year, the average growth rate of beryllium copper production is about 3.33% from 2013 to 2015. Beryllium copper production mainly focus on UAS and Japan, USA beryllium copper take about 73.43% market share of global beryllium copper production in 2015, the followed is Japan, take about 3.63%.
Global demand of beryllium copper has maintained steady growth, the growth rate is around 4.12% and similar to production growth. Beryllium copper major applications field include telecommunication equipment, automotive, computer, aircraft & aerospace and other field which develop rapidly, directly promoting the demand of beryllium copper, and stimulating the development of beryllium copper industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Beryllium Copper will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 23 million by 2023, from US$ 19 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Beryllium Copper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Plastic Molds & Tooling
- Electronic Springs & Connectors
- Oil & Gas Equipment Components
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NBM Metals
- IBC Advanced Alloys
- Belmont Metals
- Jinfeng Metal
- Lanfeng Non-ferrous Metal
- Shenyang Kehang Metal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Beryllium Copper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Beryllium Copper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Beryllium Copper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Beryllium Copper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Beryllium Copper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.