For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Basketball Shoes market for 2018-2023.
Basketball shoes are very specialized form of footwear that has been designed specifically for an intense sport. Basketball players are constantly starting and stopping, running, jumping, and quickly changing directions, and they have to have shoes that can keep up with those strenuous demands. Good basketball shoes will offer shock absorption, foot support, durability, and ankle stability, all while remaining extremely flexible and allowing the feet to breathe.
With constant jumping, starting and stopping, basketball shoes are designed to act as shock absorbers and provide ankle stability with the flexibility to allow players to move laterally. As such, basketball shoes are much bulkier than running shoes.
The technical barriers of basketball shoe products are relatively low, while there are many other factors impacting the market growth, such as the increasing of raw Material prices, brand competition, new design trends and rising discretionary spending among the expanding base of middle class population. Other major factors driving growth in the market include rise of smart concepts such as connected fabrics, footwear internet of things and material innovations including leather alternatives derived from fruit, palm, mushroom, pineapple and sericin. 3D printing is increasingly becoming mainstay of shoe manufacturing with the technology enabling manufacturers to cope with the overwhelming demand for a wide variety of shoe designs and mass customization.
There are three distinct types of basketball shoes: high-tops, mid-tops and low-tops. Each type of shoe showcases distinct advantages. High-tops provide the best ankle support, but are the heaviest type of basketball shoe. This can decrease speed-burst ability needed for fast-break situations. Mid-top sneakers stop at ankle level, enabling players to leverage added movement, but this type of shoe provides less stability than high-tops. Low-tops provide the least amount of ankle support, but are the lightest type of sneaker. Low-top basketball shoes will allow players to best take advantage of speed and quickness. A good pair of basketball shoes will help players advance their skill set and decrease the chance for injury. The demand for high-quality basketball shoes is immense, which is why most performance sneakers are expensive and available in limited supply. An average pair of performance basketball shoes will range from $100 to $150. Some high-end sneakers, like the Air Jordan XX8, cost a few hundred dollars. The best basketball shoes ultimately supply players with added ankle support, durability and traction.
In APAC basketball shoes market, China acts as the biggest market, with a consumption share of 51.83% in 2016, followed by Japan and Southeast Asia. In the past few years, the price of basketball shoes gradually increased and the price may keep increasing with the increasing price of raw material and Innovation products. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of basketball shoes. To some extent, the companies face the risk of profit decline.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Basketball Shoes will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Basketball Shoes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High-tops Basketball Shoes
- Mid-tops Basketball Shoes
- Low-tops Basketball Shoes
Segmentation by application:
- Amateur Sports
- Daily Wear
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Under Armour
- Air Jordan
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Basketball Shoes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Basketball Shoes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Basketball Shoes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Basketball Shoes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Basketball Shoes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.