For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Barium Sulfate market for 2018-2023.
Barium sulfate with the chemical formula BaSO. It is a white crystalline solid that is odorless and. It occurs as the mineral, which is the main commercial source of and materials.
The growth of the market is majorly attributed to the rapid development of the paints and coating industry of household car and electric vehicle, as well as the growing demand from small- and medium-scale enterprises in developing countries.
The China market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. China is expected to be the next largest consumer of the barium sulfate market. Increase in the industrial growth coupled with the civil constructions in China is expected to boost the consumption of barium Sulfate in Asia Pacific. The growing automobile industry in Asia Pacific is expected to boost the overall demand for paints and coating which in turn is expected to drive the growth of the barium Sulfate market in this region.
Some of the barium sulfate manufactured is consumed as a component of the oil well drilling fluid. Barium Sulfate is mainly used to increase the density of the fluids. Thus, the growing demand for highly purified fluids has boosted the overall growth of the barium sulfate market. Barium sulfate is widely used in the paints and coating industry. Barium Sulfate is widely used as a component for white Plastic Industry that is used in paints industry. Barium sulfate is transparent in nature and thus, it is used as filler or to modify the consistency of the paints. Thus, the growing automobile industry is expected to boost the overall growth of the paints and coatings industry which in turn is expected to boost the global demand for the barium Sulfate market. Growing construction industry is also expected to contribute to augment the overall growth of the barium Sulfate market. Barium Sulfate is widely used as plastic filler during the manufacturing of polypropylene and polystyrene.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Barium Sulfate will register a 4.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 620 million by 2023, from US$ 490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Barium Sulfate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Precipitated Barium Sulfate (D50>0.5µm)
- Ultra - fine Precipitated Barium Sulfate (D50=0.5µm)
Segmentation by application:
- Paints & Coating Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Rubber Industry
- Ink Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shenzhou Jiaxin Chemical
- Sachtleben Chemie GmbH
- Shanxi Fuhua Chem
- Long Fu Group
- Onmillion Nano Material
- Xingtang Xuri Chemical
- Lianzhuang Technology
- Sakai Chem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Barium Sulfate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Barium Sulfate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Barium Sulfate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Barium Sulfate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Barium Sulfate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.