For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Balancing Valves market for 2018-2023.
A balancing valve is a measurement and regulation device. Balancing valves are used in pressurized piping applications, such as HVAC and gas movement applications.
The main purpose of a balancing valve is generally to create a consistent output pressure to a system from an inconsistent input pressure from a different system.
Global balancing valves industry is not vary concentrated. Many manufacturers compete in the market; the leading manufactures are IMI Hydronic, Danfoss, Frese A/S, Caleffi and VIR Group. The top 5 manufacturers occupied 44.76% of the total market in 2016.
Asia Pacific remains the largest market for balancing valves sales with a market share of 37.04%, followed by North America and Europe, with market share of 26.20% and 24.33%.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Balancing Valves will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 570 million by 2023, from US$ 450 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Balancing Valves market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Automatic Balancing Valves
- Manual Balancing Valves
Segmentation by application:
- Heating System
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IMI Hydronic
- Frese A/S
- VIR Group
- Crane Fluid Systems
- IVAR Group
- Zhengfeng Valve
- Shanghai QIGAO
- Shanghai Outelai
- Shanghai NEEINN
- Hebei Balance-Valve
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Balancing Valves consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Balancing Valves market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Balancing Valves manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Balancing Valves with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Balancing Valves submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.