For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Baby Oral Hygiene market for 2018-2023.
This market study report demonstrates a detailed segmentation of the global baby oral care market by product type such as toothpaste and toothbrush and segmented by regions such as the Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA. The key vendors in the market are Church & Dwight, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, P&G (Procter & Gamble), Pigeon, and Unilever.
First of all,One of the primary drivers for this market is the rise in incidences of early childhood tooth decay. Tooth decay, the development of cavities in infants and toddlers, can be caused by a number of factors ranging from bacteria to the frequent intake of sugary foods. Not following primary oral care routines at home and insufficient tooth care after feeding are also identified as major reasons for early childhood tooth decay. The increase in a number of childhood tooth extractions has compelled parents to favor new and innovative organic products, which in turn will greatly aid in the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Second,the industry has a number of major manufacturers and vendors are developing new methods to meet their customers. In order to develop the rebutation, corporations constantly organize programs and conferences on dental education and are partnering with local vendors and retailers to increase product visibility. This recent increase in the visibility and availability of products will prove effective in increasing the growth of the market in the coming years.
Overall,Baby Oral Hygiene plays a big part in infants and toddlers,which may lead to increase of production and consumption.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Baby Oral Hygiene will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Baby Oral Hygiene market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Distribution
- Dental Dispensaries
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Church & Dwight
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Baby Oral Hygiene consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Baby Oral Hygiene market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Baby Oral Hygiene manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Baby Oral Hygiene with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Baby Oral Hygiene submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.