For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Axle & Propeller Shaft market for 2018-2023.
Axle & Shaft is a mechanical part that translates the torque generated by a vehicle's engine into usable motive force to propel the vehicle. Axle & Shaft can be divided into propeller shaft, Rear Axle and Front Axle. The propeller shaft deliver power from an engine/transmission to the other end of the vehicle before it goes to the wheels. It is used on front engine rear wheel drive and most 4 wheel drive vehicles it couples the transmission with the rear differential. There is also a pair of shorter drive shafts often used to carry torque from a transaxle to the wheels. It is used in all kinds of vehicles and the number of half shafts varied with the drive mode.
The Axle & Propeller Shaft industry is relatively concentrated, and high-end products mainly come from North America and Western Europe. In the India wide, major manufactures mainly are GKN, AAL, NTN, Dana, Nexteer, GNA Enterprises, Sona Group, Hyundai-Wia, Talbros Engineering, AAM and etc.
The import and export business of this industry is not frequent. The main reason lies in that many international manufacturers expand their business through building factories or investments in targeted markets. Also, many major players have built up plants in developing countries, like India and Thailand.
This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Axle & Propeller Shaft starch will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Axle & Propeller Shaft will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Axle & Propeller Shaft market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle
- Front Axle
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Car (PC)
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings
- GNA Enterprises
- Sona Group
- Talbros Engineering
- AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Axle & Propeller Shaft consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Axle & Propeller Shaft market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Axle & Propeller Shaft manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Axle & Propeller Shaft with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Axle & Propeller Shaft submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.